The application and peer review process is coordinated by European Science Foundation (ESF) and no other members of the Europlanet 2020 RI consortium are involved in the evaluation procedure. Potential applicants are, however, strongly advised to make contact with staff of the proposed host facility to ensure that proposals are viable and/or choosing the optimal facility for the proposed research. Each TA has a contact person on their website. Please see the links on the right, under each TA Facility. These people will be responsible for checking the technical feasibility of your proposal.
The next closing date for proposals will be Thursday March 30th 2017 at 12.00 (noon), CEST (Brussels, Paris time).
Applicants will be informed whether their application is selected in June 2017. Visits from the third TAs call can start anytime between July 2017 (or earlier upon agreement) and June 2018 in agreement with the host facility.
Applications will be submitted online https://e-forms.esf.org/europlanetcall/ and will consist of:
- A coversheet (filled online) gathering general application information (e.g. titles, abstract, keywords).
- The core of the proposals (3 pages max all included: figures, tables, charts, etc. – provided as .pdf) which provides the following information
- Main scientific objective
- Science and Technology elements
- Implementation and Workplan
Applications should be filled in using the template available on the call and submission page.
- Application should be written in English, using font Arial, minimum font size:11
- Page limit is mandatory and will apply