To be eligible and considered
- Application should be submitted by 30th March 2017 noon CEST (Brussels, Paris).
- Applications should be written in English, using font Arial, minimum font size 11.
- Application should be filled in using the template available on the call and submission page.
- The core of the application (all parts provided and uploaded as pdf document) should respect the page limit (3 pages maximum all included, i.e. figures, tables, charts, etc.). All page limits indicated in the template are mandatory.
- The Project Leader of the application should work for an organisation based in an EU Member State or an H2O2O affiliated country. For more info click here
- None of the Project Leader and co-applicant(s) should apply for a facility/site located in the country in which they are employed. For more info click here
- The core of the application (all parts provided and uploaded as pdf document) are anonymous and therefore should not contain any information (name of the Project Leader and co-applicant, affiliation, etc.) allowing to identify the applicant(s).
- The Project Leader and co-applicant(s) should be researchers actually participating into the visit (i.e. application on behalf of another person is not allowed).
- Maximum one application per applicant per each TA is allowed for each call.
Proposals not respecting any of the points above will be considered ineligible and will not undergo scientific assessment.