The application and peer review process is coordinated by European Science Foundation (ESF) and no other members of the Europlanet 2020 RI consortium are involved in the evaluation procedure. Potential applicants are, however, strongly advised to make contact with staff of the proposed host facility to ensure that proposals are viable and/or choosing the optimal facility for the proposed research. Each TA has a contact person on their website. Please see the links on the right, under each TA Facility. These people will be responsible for checking the technical feasibility of your proposal.
The fourth call will open on 31 October 2017. The closing date for proposals will be Thursday 1st March 2018 at 14.00 (2pm), CET (Brussels, Paris time).
Applicants will be informed whether their application is selected. Visits from the fourth TA call can start anytime between July 2018 (or earlier upon agreement) and June 2019 in agreement with the host facility.
Applications will be submitted online Application page and will consist of:
- A coversheet (filled online) gathering general application information (e.g. titles, abstract, keywords).
- The core of the proposals (3 pages max all included: figures, tables, charts, etc. – provided as .pdf) which provides the following information
- Main scientific objective
- Science and Technology elements
- Implementation and Workplan
Applications should be filled in using the template available on the call and submission page .
- Application should be written in English, using font Arial, minimum font size:11
- Page limit is mandatory and will apply
Please add the Europlanet official Acknowledgement below to each publication and dissemination activity
“Europlanet 2020 RI has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654208”